Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Mail Art for New Home

Good afternoon. Who loves to send snail mail? 
I love to send my cards out to people who I know get a warm glow from receiving them. I usually stamp the envelope with some mini sentiments I have specifically for that purpose.

Over at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps today we are showcasing mail art so I went all out on an envelope:


Please excuse the hand written addresses! 
I started by masking off a circle for the address and then used distress oxides to color my envelope. Whilst this was drying I stamped up sections of a little house from The Prickley Pear Row House Clear Stamp Set, colored these and die cut using the coordinating dies
I then built my house in the corner of the envelope and added the weather vane from the same collect to the roof. I stamped the little home sweet home and Love Lives Here sentiments which also come with the set.
A cute little envelope for a new home card!

Thank you for stopping by, you can find all the Prickley Pear stamps and dies I have used over in their store here. If you are looking more inspiration from me and my teamies check the Prickley Pear blog and our Facebook page.


2 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fab creation. If I received an envelope like that it would take me ages to open. X

Fikreta said...

Wonderful!