Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Dream

Good afternoon, have you ever dreamed of being a fairy or of living in a fairy house?

Well today's make is just for you:


This little Polk-a-dot house is from Riley and Company's Mushroom Lane collection. It was released a year ago but it's still one of my favorites. I colored it with my colorblend pencils, I'm still learning to use these but getting more confident each time I do. I then used circle dies to cut both this and a teal colored mat for it.
I matted my 7x5in card base with the teal colored card and a whimsical patterned paper. adding a further mat for my die-cut sentiment. My mushroom house fit perfectly over this and as always a few enamel dots completed my card.

Thank you for stopping by, you can find the stamp I have used over on the Riley and Company store. For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 



1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Wow love this. I fancy this house myself x