Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Good Attitude

Good afternoon.

Ever felt like you are surrounded by numptys? Well Riley and Company have a stamp just for that feeling:


Walter starts the day of right with a Good Attitude but then idiots happen!

I colored Walter with alcohol markers and matted him on some jade colored card. I stamped the Good Attitude stamp and die cut this using Riley and Company's Square word bubble dies. Then I edged this with ink to mae it stand out against the design paper I had chosen for my card.
A 5x7in card base was matted with the jade card and striped paper before adhering my image and sentiment to it.
A few color coordinating enamel dots completed the design.

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your card, that sentiment is fabulous :)
Hugs Kaz xx