Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, July 31, 2017

Alien Love

Good afternoon, another beautiful day here in Michigan - The summer break is just flying by - hard to believe that tomorrow is the start of August.

Today's card is another from my personal collection. I made this one for James's girlfriend - she just loves Stitch the adorable alien.


This image is just one of the gorgeous line art from Jade Dragonne is just too cute It's called Stitch's best Friend. I colored the image with Copic markers then used my polychromo pencils to deepen the shading. 
I used a Disney script font to type out the sentiment and printed it directly to the side of the image. I then die cut more hearts in decreasing sizes and adhered these above the one included with the image.
I matted a white card base with red and blue to coordinate with the coloring. The corners were rounded on my topper to make the red and blue layers more visible.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Crafting from the heart - Anything goes 
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card.

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card and cute image ♥️
Hugs Rose

Anonymous said...

So lovely. Great work!

Anne said...

This is very striking Sharon, your colouring is beautiful

Anne x