Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, July 7, 2017

Bicycle congratulations

Good afternoon from a hot and humid Michigan - we had storms last night and the humidity is so unbearable that its nice to stay inside. So riding my bike is out of the question today!

I'm posting a congratulations card today and this goes out to all the kids at Mollie's school who achieved perfect attendance this year - they were all presented with bicycles!

Prickley Pear Rubber stamps have the perfect stamps for this occasion and their bicycle stamp is almost identical to my bike so have colored it in the same colors:


I used alcohol markers to color the bike, adding silver gel pen to the chrome components.

I then used a fancy edge die to cut the bottom of the image and a pink card to go under this. I stamped the Congratulations stamp, again a Prickley Pear one, and matted this on pink card. I chose to use a ready made scalloped edged card base and matted this with the same pink card and some dotty coordinating paper. a few silver nail head gems just balanced the image.

Thank you for stopping by, you can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and our Facebook page.


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: