Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Find the Joy

Good afternoon boy is it hot here. We've had a busy weekend decorating bedrooms and moving furniture around which in this heat is not pleasurable. I still have tons of Mollie's stuff to sort but I'll get there eventually.

So today I am showcasing a simple Riley and Company card using just one of their stamps . 
Find the Joy is a lovely saying that can be used for a just because card.



I used a word template to make a lined she of stamping cardstock and die cut a note paper page from this. The sentiment was stamped onto this in red ink. I then matted a grey base card with red card and die cut the words note 2 self from the same grey as used for my base. I used foam tape to adhere the note paper on my card and arranged the die cut words along the bottom.
A very clean and simple card that is easy to make.

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

very nice card
have a great day
hugs