Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Would I fit in the dryer?

Good afternoon, I'm back today with another cute card showcasing Riley and Company stamps.

Have you ever wished loosing weight could be as easy as it is to shrink clothes?
Well take a look at my card


I love the Dryer sentiment stamp I would love to be able to do exactly that - think I would have trouble fitting in the dryer to begin with! 
I decided I was going to try and make a dryer so I started with a piece of white card. I die cut a silver circular frame using 2 of Riley and Company's nesting circle dies. I then added acetate to this and hey presto I have a dryer door. I colored up and die cut some of the clothes stamps from various Dress up collections. These were adhered to my card placing the door over the top of them using foam squares to give dimension. I then used the ball dies from the Sports Accessories Set to cut buttons and knobs from silver mirror card.
I stamped my sentiment on to white card and matted this with blue card. I made my card base from white card and matted with the same blue card. My dryer was added and my sentiment placed at an angle.

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page.


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif