Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Home Sweet Home

Good afternoon, we have had a fun week dog sitting for 2 adorable Shih Zhu's - Grace and Willow. They are such lovable little girls and are so like my Gizzie. They have been perfect house guests and I will be sad to see them go today.

It's a brilliant background theme over on the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps blog today and as I've been home with all the fur babies this weekend I thought I would do a home sweet home card. The house looks nothing like mine but is so adorable It's part of the adorable Row House Clear stamp set. It comes with so many different house parts and scene builders:



I stamped 3 house sections, the cat and the tree, die cut them using the matching dies and colored with alcohol markers. I then die cut some clouds and using a re-positional glue positioned them on a white piece of card. I them used blue distress ink and a blending tool to cover the card. I then placed my images and using alcohol markers added grass to the bottom of the image. I then stamped flowers from the same stamp set and colored these. I added a die cut of birds on a wire just to finish the scene.
I used a reverse corner rounder on each of my images corners and matted it with blue card. This was then added to a pre-made scalloped card base.

Don't forget there is a blog hop going on until Friday so head out to the Prickley Pear blog to find out more.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you like what you see and if you do please let me know in the comments. 
You can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and our Facebook page.



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your card Sharon, the sky background is fabulous and the house is so cute
Hugs, Kaz x