Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Lemons

Good afternoon, boy is it hot here, we have had 2 days of nothing but storms the humidity is ridiculously high so I've been hibernating in the house with the cooling.

It's Tuesday so that means I'm showcasing Riley and Company's great stamps.

Today I have decided if life gives you lemons (I've had a lot just lately) grab a friend with vodka!


A great sentiment just entitled Lemons! I stamped it with Memento ink so I could color the lemons with alcohol markers. Tucker the Dog was stamped in the corner and again colored him with markers. I die cut the green vines and added lemons cut using my cameo and colored with markers. 
A simple yellow mat on a white card base just finishes the card.

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: