Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

School's Out!

Ok a week late for us but school finished for the long summer break. Exciting times for Mollie as she moves on to a new school in the fall. I'm just hoping we get the teacher we have chosen for her!

Riley is also in summer mode, what with all the sports and dress up gear he got during last month's new release he is set for all kinds of activities and my card today is showing just a few of them.


I stamped some of the accessories from both the Summer fun and the sports sets onto white card and colored these with alcohol markers. I then stamped Riley and the shorts (again from the Sports collection) colored these and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.
I matted my card in yellow and added the accessories layer. Using the same yellow card I typed School's out for summer and die cut this using Riley and Company's Squares word bubble dies
Riley was dressed in the shorts to preserve his dignity! Him and the word bubble were adhered to my card using foam squares.

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: