Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Best Friend

Good afternoon. It's a gorgeous warm day here, doors are open and my fur babies are basking in the sun. I keep getting a smell of the lovely lilac bush at the end of our deck. 

Summer is definitely around the corner so I'm sharing on of the last of my Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Spring cards with you


Isn't that Bucket of Tulips just the sweetest. 
I have colored them with my alcohol markers I followed the color scheme of some that I have in the yard they are just about done for this year but I love the delicate cream and pale pink. I used a sentiment from the Spring Scalloped Circles clear stamp set that I felt fit the card.
I matted the image onto cream card and placed this on a pre-printed card base. I added some die cut butterflies just to balance the design.

Thank you for stopping by, you can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and our Facebook page.


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: