Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

May your troubles be less

Good afternoon, We have started preparing for the start of school Mollie is really looking forward to finding out who her 3rd grade teacher will be. 

My post today is a simple card with a lovely little message:



The sentiment is May Your Troubles Be Less from Riley and Company. I stamped it on to water color card with versamark and heat embossed in white. I then used my watercolor markers to flood the sentiment with color.
I matted a printed card base with dark orange card and once dry added my stamped topper. A die-cut flourish and mulberry flower along with some enamel dots balanced the design.

Thank you for stopping by, you can find the stamp I have used over on the Riley and Company online store. For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card, the sentiment is wonderful and I love the wash of colour behind it :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Brawny x said...

A fab card x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely sentiment and a perfect yellow combo of colors

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I do love that sentiment. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie said...

Lovely card