Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Only one Dad

Good afternoon, and Happy Yorkshire Day! We are originally from this beautiful county, we moved to the USA in December 2013 and have since adopted here as our home.

Kev is a huge American history buff - especially the political side so for Father's Day I made him a great CAS card:


The White House stamp is one of the Landscape collection from Art-Kure. I colored it with Zig Clean Color brush markers and added pencil to deepen the shading. 
The sentiment is my own and I typed it up using my pc and printer. 
I matted the white card base with red and blue card to keep with the card theme, the topper being the white!

Kev once stood as a member of parliament in the UK and would love to be involved with the US government but alas as we aren't currently citizen this is just a dream so the sentiment is very fitting for him  




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, love your sentiment :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Lovely card x