Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Who doesn't love dogs

Good afternoon, my dogs are my babies and anything to do with dogs and I am there!

 I'm showcasing a gorgeous life like stamp for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps today. Their stamps are etched from such good quality red rubber that the detail on them is amazing and today's stamp is no exception


I colored this gorgeous Golden Retriever Stamp using alcohol markers and then deepened the shaded areas of his coat with colorblend pencils. I matted him with dark brown card and used the same on the Love sentiment which is from the Love Banner set of stamps. My card base was matted with the brown card and some lined patterned paper. I added a die cut buckle and some paw print ribbon to balance out the design.

Thank you for stopping by, you can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and our Facebook page.



4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous stamped image, gorgeous card.

Sylv xx

Dawn said...

Aww, lovely card and such a detailed image. Great doggy themed card. x

Kathy said...

Adorable pooch! What a lovely card this is

Me, myself and my craft room... said...

Lovely project x