Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, May 1, 2015

Thank you!!

Good morning - and what a great morning it is the sun is shining and the forecast looks great!!
 
What's more it is the release day for some fab new So Suzy Stamps. Yep check out her website for some gorgeousness!!! And there is even more if you order today you get free shipping - INTERNATIONAL INCLUDED!!! Yes my friends from across the pond you can have free shipping too!!!!
I'm not finished yet - The new challenge starts today too the theme this month is thank you. All you have to do to enter is make a card with her delicious stamps and added it either via the linky on the blog or on the Facebook group page!
 
On to my make for the release:
 
 
 
There are some fab new baby stamps that have been sneak peaked on the blog this month so I thought I'd continue with the theme. The stamp is the new pretty baby mobile. I am back in a CAS mood So I have just I have colored the stamp with my Spectrum Noir Markers, printed a sentiment using my PC and Matted this onto some yellow card. I have then used a premade blue striped card blank and mounted the design onto it. Due to it's simplicity the card would be ideal for batch making!
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave hit the May tab on the top right of the So Suzy blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group
 
For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card the image is so cute. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Sharon, this is beautiful and so cute!
Hugs
Linda xxx