Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Boys will be Boys

Good morning- hope you are enjoying the long weekend break!
 
It's also the start of Challenge 45 over at Scribble and Scrap
 As always it's anything goes as long as you have physically crafted it - no digital entries. The rules are simple and you can find them here.
 
There will be a random generated winner and then the top 3 will be showcased
 
On to my Design Team card for inspiration:
 
 
A few weeks ago it was James's birthday and I never got round to blogging about his card so thought I'd do so now.
most of the stash I have used on this card are from the Polka Doodles Pretty Tuff CD.
I printed off the pre-colored images and then fussy cut them along with the wooden fence. I also used one of the game elements, I reduced the size of this using my graphics program and placed it in the hand of the boy sitting on the floor. All the items were then arranged on the backing paper - again from the CD. I used a circle die to cut out the sentiment and placed this on a scalloped piece of brown card. I used the same card as a mat on the card blank and added some Craftwork Cards Card Candi just to finish off the card.
 
Pop by the Scribble and Scrap blog for some more inspiration from my Teamies and don't forget to enter any of your makes into the challenge whilst you're there!
 
 

6 comments:

Lisa J said...

Fab Male Card. Great Image! Love the Background Paper too! Lisa

Andree said...

A brilliant card Sharon. I love this CD for boy's cards x

Chris said...

Fab card its great for any teenager. Chris xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous! I bet your son loved it!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Anonymous said...

Great card and image, love the papers and lovely colours.

Hugs Erin xx