Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, May 11, 2015

Sending you a note.....

Good morning! Well after a week of warm weather the temperatures are due to plummet again this week but at least everything looks nice and green!
 
I'm here just to remind you of them and also don't forget to enter the challenge - you could win a $15 voucher and treat yourself to some fab goodies!
 
I have used the Sending you a Note sentiment stamp for my showcase today:
 
 
I have used pearlescent card as my base then embossed a piece of the same card with a couture Creations embossing folder. Then again using the same card die cut the topper using Marianne die, Large ovals by Anja. I have stamped the sentiment in the center of this before fixing to the card. Just to finish the look I have used pale lilac pearls on each of the crosses on the embossing folder.
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave hit the May tab on the top right of the So Suzy Stamps blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group
 
For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
 

2 comments:

Amy A said...

Stunning Sharon! Xx

Diane said...

Very pretty design.

Hugs Diane