Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Time for a fairy bath!

Good evening and what a great day it's been wall to wall sunshine and plenty of ice cream to keep us cool!
 
It's time for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends new challenge to start. As always the theme is anything goes and the rules are simple, they can be found here.
 
 This time round the fab sponsors are
 
who's prize is $12 gift certificate for their store
 
Bugaboo Stamps
Who's prize is 7 images
 
Who's prize is 1 image
 
I have been chosen to represent Sami stamps for my design team make:
 
 
I have used this adorable stamp from their fairy range called Flower Bath.
As always I have colored with Spectrum Noir Markers I have added Wink of Stella to her wings and the shine on the bubbles but couldn't get a good view of this with my camera. The sentiment was printed from my PC. I have mounted her image onto blue and red card stock before adding it to a 6x6 card blank.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can enter our challenge!
 





 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Sharon, nicely done, great coloring and the sentiment great job! Way to go! Hugs, DT Sista!

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Sharon, gorgeous design and loving the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a gorgeous card Sharon! Love it!