Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, May 29, 2015

Seeing spots

Good morning from a sunny Michigan - We've got to go to tax office today so likely to be a looonnng day!
 
How about entering a challenge?? It's the start of the next challenge over and Wags and Whiskers. The theme this time is seeing spots. The prize is a Wags and Whiskers rubber stamp.  You can use any stamp for the challenge however, if you use a Wags and Whiskers stamp you will be entered into a second draw to win a digistamp.
 
Rules are
You can enter any type of paper-craft project.
You can enter 2 times per challenge.
You must use a new project - no back linking.
Follow the theme.
You link must be a direct link to your entry.
 
I've used my favorite Wags and Whiskers stamp Snuggle Love
 
 
I have colored her with Spectrum Noir markers except for her skin which I colored with copics.
I have then chosen a fine blue polka dot and a larger white polkadot paper from my stash to mat the image on, using a Tonic Trellis die for the frame around the image. I have then added blue dotted card candi to the corners of the card. Keeping the card clean and simple whilst making sure you are seeing spots
 
Thanks for stopping by and your next move must be to the Wags and Whiskers blog to enter the challenge!
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

your card is very nice

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the die which frames the image beautifully.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card with fab colouring! xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Congratulations on being on the 12 months of Christmas cards link up DT