Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, May 1, 2015

Banner and bunting!

Good morning and welcome to the 2nd post today!
There is a new challenge over at Wags and Whiskers, the theme this time is Banners and Bunting!
 
The prize is a Wags and Whiskers rubber stamp.  You can use any stamp for the challenge however, if you use a Wags and Whiskers stamp you will be entered into a second draw to win a digistamp.
 
Rules are
You can enter any type of paper-craft project.
You can enter 2 times per challenge.
You must use a new project - no back linking.
Follow the theme.
You link must be a direct link to your entry.
 
Now for some inspiration:
 
 
I have used steal and kiss stamp which is adorable and a delight to color which I have done using my Spectrum Noir Markers. The backing papers are from Lili Of the Valley which includes the plain red paper too. I have used a Marianne die to cut the bunting and threaded some blue grosgrain ribbon through it. The papers are patterned enough not to need any further embellishment.
 
Thanks for stopping by and your next move must be to the Wags and Whiskers blog to enter the challenge!
 
 
 

No comments: