Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, May 22, 2015

6 years - gone so quickly!

Good Morning - Today is the 6th anniversary of the day I married my soul mate. He has made my life so happy and I love him more and more each day!
 
When making his card I wanted to use the So Suzy Stamps Judy Garland sentiment I bought just for the occasion After all he is my soul mate!
 

 
The image is from The East Wind called 'She' from the Mon Amour collection. As always I have colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers - My first card with big hair to color!!! After stamping the sentiment, I mounted the image onto purple card. The patterned paper is from a Dovecraft collection called pretty in pink. A further piece of purple card matted onto a white card blank just finished off the simplicity of the card.
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! A fabulous card and her hair is stunning! Love the verse too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

Love this & Happy anniversary xx Jan

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card the image is amazing. Happy Anniversary to you both. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a beautiful sentiment.

Happy anniversary to you and yours Sharon. Wishing you the most wonderful of days.

Lisa D.