Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, May 15, 2015

Lots of Layers

Good Morning! After a bit of a cold week it's starting to warm up again - just hope it lasts this time!!
 
It's time for another challenge to start over at Wags and Whiskers. This time the theme is lots of layers
The prize is a Wags and Whiskers rubber stamp.  You can use any stamp for the challenge however, if you use a Wags and Whiskers stamp you will be entered into a second draw to win a digistamp.
 
Rules are
You can enter any type of paper-craft project.
You can enter 2 times per challenge.
You must use a new project - no back linking.
Follow the theme.
You link must be a direct link to your entry.
 
I have used a pretty fairy stamp for my design team showcase:
 
 
Meet Laila! She is stunning. I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir Markers and added glitter to the patterns in her wings and on the butterfly she is holding. I chose to color her in the aqua and lavender to match in with the gorgeous papers from Lili of the Valley they are from one of their 8x8 paper pads called Promises. I matted the papers onto lavender card and once colored die cut my image in an oval so you could see the layers beneath her. A few skittles just to embellish the image was all that was needed.
 
Thanks for stopping by and your next move must be to the Wags and Whiskers blog to enter the challenge!
 
 
 

4 comments:

Lena said...

Love, love your card. The papers you used are so beautiful and I just love the soft colours. Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations


Unknown said...

What a lovely card! Fantastic colouring and great papers! xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card the image is so pretty. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card and image, love the pretty colours, the papers and the die cut.

Hugs Anna xx