Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Get well

Good morning it's mother's day here so I am being spoilt and having lunch cooked for me. Mollie came home from school on Friday with a marigold plant and a home made dragonfly which is really sweet!
It's also the start of Challenge 44 over at Scribble and Scrap
 As always it's anything goes as long as you have physically crafted it - no digital entries. The rules are simple and you can find them here.
 
There will be a random generated winner and then the top 3 will be showcased
 
On to my Design Team card for inspiration:
 
 
This little lady is a Lili of the Valley stamp. Isn't she adorable! I have (as always) colored her and her poorly little pal with my Spectrum noir markers. I have then die cut the image and some blue card using a spellbinder die. The papers are also from Lili of the Valley and have been matted onto the same blue card. I have then added a stamped sentiment and pearls to finish off the design.
 
Pop by the Scribble and Scrap blog for some more inspiration from my Teamies and don't forget to enter any of your makes into the challenge whilst you're there!
 

3 comments:

Andree said...

A really cute card Sharon. The image is lovely xx

Chris said...

It`s adorable, love the image. Chris xx

Lisa J said...

This is just too cute!! Love the design and your colouring is superb. Lisa x