Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, May 25, 2015

Oh Baby

Good morning - It's Memorial Day here, a time for the American nation to remember the heroes who have helped to serve their country.
 My blog post today is showcasing a So Suzy new release. Have you seen the gorgeous new stamps this month? There are some adorable baby stamps just pop by the shop to take a look, but before you do why not enter the challenge this month's challenge. The details can be found under the May tab at the right hand side on the So Suzy blog.
 
I couldn't resist - I love pink and girly so I have used the pretty baby carriage stamp for my showcase card today:
 
 
I stamped the image with Tim Holtz Pick Raspberry distress ink and then water colored it with my Spectrum Aqua pens. I then die cut it using a spellbinder die and before removing from the die color tinted the card using the same ink. The papers were some scraps from my stash which I distressed and again color tinted using a doily as a template on the front piece of card. I then printed the sentiment from my PC and used the same die set to cut this - again tinting it with the distress ink. The vines were cut from a Cheery Lynn die and the flowers from my stash. I used just a few pearls to fill some blank areas and embellish the baby carriage.
 
 Thanks for stopping by and before you leave hit the May tab on the top right of the So Suzy Stamps blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group
 
For more inspiration why not check So Suzy Stamps out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the baby carriage and gorgeous flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Fab card x