Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Good morning everyone spring as finally sprung and we are seeing the warmer weather
 
It's the last couple of days of So Suzy Stamp's birthday themed challenge. So get your entries in you could be $15 of So Suzy credit richer to use on some gorgeous stamps and goodies!
 
 For my make this time I have used the gorgeous Butterfly bride stamp but yes as a birthday card:
 
 
I have stamped the image using glue onto purple card and then used gilding flakes to color it. The card picture doesn't show the intricacy of the butterflies on the stamp so I took another photo of just the stamped image
 
 
I then die cut tiny butterflies from gold and purple mirror card and placed these to look as though they are flying from the dress. A corner punch added more decoration to the edges of the card and this was then matted onto the purple mirror card and a cream card blank.
I then die cut a border and scalloped oval using same card and placed these below the image.
 
Yet another beautiful stamp from Suzy!
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave hit the April tab on the top right of the So Suzy blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group
 
For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
 

No comments: