Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Birthday wishes from So Suzy

Good morning It's bright and sunny here on our travels although we are now heading back home!
 
I am here to remind you about the challenge over at the So Suzy Stamps blog. It is easy to enter you just need to post your card either using the link up on the So Suzy Stamp blog or head to the Facebook group and post it there. The prize is a fab $15 gift card for the So Suzy Stamp Store! Rules are simple and you can find them here.
The theme this month is birthday card and I have used some of this month's new releases to create my card.
 
 
The line leaf one stamp was used in the background. I have stamped it 3rd generation to give it a delicate skeleton look. Once dry I then used the single flower swirl stamp which I stamped with 2 colors, separating stem and flower, for the 4 corners of the card. I then did a 2nd generation stamp with just the flower head to give it a shadowed look. This was then matted onto pink card which matched the flowers as did the corner pearls.
The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley. I wanted to demonstrate the wonderful background you can make with the gorgeous collection of So Suzy Stamps and how these can draw the attention to the whole card instead of just the center.
 
Right now why don't you pop across to the Facebook group and add your makes or click April in the right hand column here to enter via a blog post.
 
You can also connect with So Suzy Stamps on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
 
 

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Very pretty card x

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful layering of the lovely stamps. Fabulous card. xxD

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon
Hugs
Linda xxx