Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunflowers for Mother's Day

Good morning and welcome back for another great challenge from Scribble and Scrap. We are already on our 42nd challenge wow!!!
As always the challenge is anything goes - you can enter anything you have made providing it is a physical piece of work - no digital images.
The rest of the rules are simple and you can find them here.
As always there is a great prize for the randomly chosen winners and you also get the opportunity to have your work showcased in our top 3
 
On to my design team card:
 
 
As Mother's Day is fast approaching here I thought I would make a start on some cards for this. The image here is from Lili of the Valley and I have colored it with my Spectrum Noirs. I have matted it onto Kraft card and used some digital papers to enhance it further. The card blank have been punched with a doily edger punch and I have also added a strip of this under the backing paper on the left hand side to balance the card. I have used a Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp for the tag and a metal corner some pearls and ribbon just finish the design.
 
 

4 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card Sharon, Love the design and colours. Chris xx

Lisa J said...

Love the image and a fabulous layout. A beautiful card that any mother will love. Lisa x

Andree said...

A lovely card Sharon. The papers and image are fabulous x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card I adore sunflowers they always make me smile. Hugs Jackie