Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, April 17, 2015

Whiskers with flowers

Good morning. It's a lovely spring day here, the sun is shining and we have finally got flowers in the garden!
 
Just in time for the Wags and Whiskers new challenge who's theme this time is flowers.

The challenge runs for 2 weeks and you can enter 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back linking and the linky must be a direct link to your project entry.
 
You can use any stamp to enter the challenge however if you use a Wags 'n' Whiskers stamp you will be entered into a 2nd draw for a free Wags 'n' Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize of a Wags 'n' Whiskers rubber stamp!
 
Onto my Design team make for this challenge:
 
 
I have used Gemma and Bella's Spring fun stamp they have been colored with  my Spectrum Noir markers. I have then used a spellbinder die to cut the image out and a distress ink to tint the card.
I used a scalloped card blank folded into an easel shape and glued the image to this. The backing paper is from Lili of the Valley and I have matted this and my sentiment onto lilac card. The sentiment, which is a stamp from my stash, acts as a stopper for the easel.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you leave some love before you leave to join the challenge!
 
 

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so adorable. Love the cute critters and pretty colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jac said...

so lovely adore this x

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my as a cat lover I just adore the cute images. Another fabulous card!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lena said...

This is such a pretty card. Love that sweet image. Love the soft colours you used on your card. Soooo pretty and sweet!
So glad to be on the DT with you :-)
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Judith said...

This is so adorable - I love this image - so pretty hugs Judith x

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What a great card, I haven't made an easel card in ages, what a great way to add more flower power to your creation with the inside done up all pretty!