Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pretty in pink

Good morning. It's time for Scribble and Scrap's 43rd Challenge to start.
 
As always it's anything goes as long as you have physically crafted it - no digital entries. The rules are simple and you can find them here.
 
There will be a random generated winner and then the top 3 will be showcased.
 
It was a dear friend's birthday this week so I have chosen to take the opportunity to show case the card I made for her as my Design Team card
 
 
 
 
I color tinted the edges of a 8x8 scalloped card blank using Tim Holtz abandoned coral distress ink pad. Then embossed a smaller piece of card with the Couture Creations tied together folder. Using a folder blank so the center of the card did not emboss. Then using same color ink I tinted the edges of this card and used a Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp in the center. I die cut the leaves and again color tinted these before placing over the corners.
The ribbon was again color tinted with the same ink, I tied this in a double bow and added gems from my stash to the center of the bow and around the card.
 
 
 


4 comments:

Andree said...

A lovely card Sharon and pretty colours xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card, I love the soft pink. Chris xx

Lisa J said...

Great embossing technique and the colour choice is superb. A lovely Card. Lisa x

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely sentiment card, the soft pink distressed really makes it very pretty xx