Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Danelion Wishes

Good Morning, despite having 2 fab days last weekend we are back to the cold here. It's been snowing on and off for most of the week, it's not settled thank goodness!
 
I'm here for my showcase day over at So Suzy Stamps
 
How are we all enjoying the challenge this month? The birthday theme fit in fab with it being the birthday of So Suzy Stamps!
 
My post today is show casing an older set of stamps Dandelion and fluff:
 
 
I have stamped them with a versamark watermark pad and then heat set Wow embossing glitter on them. They do have a twinkle to them that doesn't show too well in the picture. I have then used the Birthday Wishes sentiment which again I have embossed using Wow bright white embossing powder. For extra sparkle I have added crystal hot gems randomly to the card.
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave hit the April tab on the top right of the blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group
 
For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Lovely card, very effective in black and white! Xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Sharon! I love the design and stamp.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

A stunning card Sharon, hugs xxx

Lou Sims said...

Striking card and I am a sucker for dandelion stamps too. Lou x

Anonymous said...

Hi, A gorgeous card and image. Love the colours and the sparkle. Great design. I am now following you.

Hugs Anna xx
http://chasingchaoticchaos.blogspot.co.uk/