Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, July 31, 2014

My favourite birds

Good afternoon the sun is shining and since I've only blogged about DT cards recently I thought I'd add a personal one.

I made today's card a few weeks ago for a friend's birthday - she lives out in the woods so is likely to come across plenty of wildlife and since I'm a bit obsessed with owls thought this stamp was perfect
 
 
 
The stamp is one from my stash I have had a while but can't remember where they are from. For a change and to give them a more delicate look I have coloured them with my polychromo pencils.
The backing paper is from Crafter's Companion's Angelica and Adam collection and I've used Core'dinations  card that toed with it. The sentiment again cut from Core'dinations card is a Lili of the Valleyhttp://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/acatalog/Happy_Circular_Sentiments.html stamp.
A simple but cute card!


3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This stamp is gorgeous, love owls myself. A gorgeous card and I bet your friend was over the moon when she received it.
Hugs
Linda xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, this is a gorgeous card. Love the image, so cute.

Hugs Erin x

caughtwriting said...

My favourite bird too. Love them. Beautiful card.