Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Challenge 22 starting over at Scribble and Scrap

Wow the weeks are just flying by. We have now been in the US 6 months!!!! hard to believe!! We celebrated our first Independence Day holiday on Friday at a camp with James's girlfriend's family. It was really fun!

On to todays post. The next challenge is starting over at Scribble and Scrap and as always it's anything goes. Doesn't matter if you make cards, scrap book or do any other crafts you can enter! You will find the rules here.

I have made a card which would be suitable just as a nice gesture or even a first communion card


The darling little girl is an image from a set of vintage photo toppers you can buy at the Scribble and Scrap store

 I changed the tone of the photo with My Craft Studio Elite so it blended lovely with the gorgeous backing papers. These are part of Scribble and Scrap's Damask - Soft Naturals collection Which are very delicate colours and designs
The sentiment, typed on my pc, is of course part of a well known bedtime prayer and carries through to the inside of the card.

I have also used the papers to mat and layer inside of the card.

Thank you for stopping by but now go on pop over to Scribble and Scrap and join in the fun - you never know you might win a fab prize!

5 comments:

Alyx said...

So pretty. Love the layout and how you've used the image...and found the perfect verse.

Thank you for creating such a gorgeous card for the challenge.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Such a pretty dreamy card, love the image and the inside verse is beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card. I love the delicate colours. Beautiful x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, A gorgeous card, love the image and the pretty colours.

Hugs Erin x

Andree said...

A wonderful card Sharon. The photo is adorable and I love the delicate colours x