Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Challenge 22 going live over at Crafty Girls

Good morning all - it's been a busy week for me with the holiday at the weekend but still had time to fit in card making :)

Today's Digi stamp is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps who are sponsoring our challenge this week along with The Stamping Chef over at Crafty Girls Challenges why not pop by and join in. It is anything goes and you can find the rules here.

 
His name is Deacon and he's heading out to catch bugs or it may be the other way round! I have colored him with my Spectrum Noir  pens. I have used Core'dinations card and papers from my stash to mat and layer him onto the card. I have made an easel card with Craftwork card blanks and again used papers from my stash for the base of the card. I had some little wooden ladybugs which I was going to use however they seem to have crawled away so I made a quick dash to my local craft shop and got the bug brads to use instead. The sentiment and colored labels were cut using a die and I finished the card with some Craftwork Cards candi.
 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, a fabulous card and image. Love the pretty colours. Thank you so much.

Hugs Erin x

Brawny x said...

Such a cute card Sharon fab colours xx

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Sharon afternoon hun super cute hun love it - thanks also for visiting my blog hugs Judith xxx