Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, July 20, 2014

It's a dogs life!

Hi and happy Sunday. this week has been a bit of a roller coaster for me but everything's worked out really well in the end!
Todays card is showcasing another challenge over at Scribble and Scrap. As always it is anything goes so enter what ever you make and you could win a fab voucher to spend in the Scribble and Scrap store! The rules are simple and you can find them here.

 If you pop into the Scribble and Scrap store this week and plan to spend more than £5 everything will be half price you just need to enter the following code in the checkout
 
1LXMRZF66PTU

Right onto today's card as the title suggests I have used one of the fab vintage photos from a sheet you can download at Scribble and Scrap.




The dog looks really unhappy with being sat next to the sweet little child so I decided try and make the card humorous.
The papers I have use for matting and layering are one of the gorgeous Scribble and Scrap's digital sets called Monochrome Set 1. I have also used black and white card from my stash. I typed the sentiment on my PC and the black and white pearls are also from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will leave some love by commenting.

4 comments:

Alyx said...

Gorgeous monochrome card, Sweetie. Love that image...just so cute. Great use of the papers as well.

Thank you for creating such a fab project for the challenge.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Sharon, this is gorgeous, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jeanette58 said...

Beautiful card Sharon, the image and papers go so well together. Hugs Jeanette xx

Andree said...

A brilliant card Sharon. I love the photo and your sentiment x