Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Get layered up over at Digi Choosday

Good morning everyone there is a new challenge starting over at Digi Choosday this morning. A new challenge starts every Tuesday and this week the theme is:

Lots of Layers
 
so obviously you can use this how you wish - layer papers up, layer shapes, embellies, flowers, die cuts - it's up to you but the more the merrier!
 
You have until Tue 12th August to enter this one and the winner will receive a £5 voucher to spend in the Digistore, whoop whoop! Just please make sure you follow the challenge and the rules which you can find on the Digi Choosday blog
 
On to the card I have created. I have used a sweet little character called Piper
 
 
 



 She, the backing papers, and the sentiment are from Polka Doodle's Pretty Sweet Cd. I have chosen 2 different papers, matted one onto pink Core'dinations for the base of the card then die cut the other along with some green Core'dinations and layered them onto the card. Piper has been pre-colored and again I have die cut her and inked around her in pink to match the card. The sentiment is from the same cd and has been matted onto a die cut.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sister Act card Challenge - Anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes
Fan Tasic Tuesday - Anything goes - square or rectangle
 

7 comments:

Cathy P said...

Such a cute card, Sharon. Love your coloring. Thanks for introducing me to a new challenge site and for sharing your card with us at Sister Act. Cathyxx

Jan said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan

Unknown said...

So gorgeous, great image x
Sandie x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, love this image she is beautiful
Hugs
Linda xx

Brawny x said...

What a lovely card. I love the image. She's just fab x

caughtwriting said...

Such a pretty card! There is so much more to card making than I ever knew. Funny, I have another friend big into card making also called Sharon. (Pauline x)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, love the contrasting colours.xx