Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tag it!

Good Morning! It's the start of another challenge over at Digi Choosday and the theme this week is tag it! The challenge is weekly but you have 2 weeks to get your entries in. The rules are simple - you can make anything you want, card a bag or just a tag but remember to tag it!

I didn't want to make just a tag so I tagged my card 3 times to be precise
 
 
 
 I have used Emma Canning's Lemonade digi stamp colored with my Spectrum Noir pens. I then fussy cut him before adding him to my card matted and layered with Core'dinations card and Emma's polkadot digi paper in a lovely aqua color. I printed my sentiment onto 3 more colors of the papers from the same collections and die cut using a tag die. Core'dinations card again to mat these, bakers twine and a brad from my stash finishes them off before they were placed on the card.
Yep Summer is here big time in Michigan!
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 
Crafting Desert Divas - Summer Linky Party
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - My summer Vacation
The Paper Nest Dolls - Anything goes


13 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Clever idea - lovely card xx

Desire Fourie said...

Sharon this is just so summery cool. Love how you did the wording on the tags.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Patricia Chalas said...

nice choice of colors and theme!!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous colours and love the design, great idea with the tags.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is so cute! :)

Hugs,
Em x
Creative Em

Mayras Designs said...

So cute !!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!!
Hugs,
Mayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Sharon hun super cute card really delightful hugs Judith x

Crafting Vicky said...

Love how you have used the tags for your sentiment. Really clever!

Eve's Been Reading said...

Great interpretation of the theme, so original! Yvonne :)

Anjie said...

Just love this Sharon, great take on the challenge too!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Unknown said...

Love this, so bright and cheery.xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great card Sharon, love the spotty tags and paper x

Sharon Noble said...

What a beautiful card Thank you for joining us at PND good luck hugs Sharon (DT)