Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, July 11, 2014

Challenge 22 at Crafty Girls Challenges

Good Morning
here is my second card made for this week's challenge at Crafty Girls the sponsors for this week are Bugaboo Digi Stamps and The Stamping Chef. The challenge as always is anything goes so pop by and join in you can fine the rules here.

 

 
Meet my nurse - Hush Little Bunny The poor bunny has obviously been in the wars lets hope the needle makes him better!! I have colored the image with my Spectrum Noirs and used a spellbinder die to cut the image, mats and sentiment out. The papers are freebies from a magazine and I've used Craftwork's Card candi just to finish off the design. The sentiment was printed from my pc.
 


No comments: