Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Chistmas in July

Merry Christmas in July everyone! Yes that's the theme for the new challenge starting over at Digi Choosday. Why not pop by and join in the fun

http://digichoosday.blogspot.com/


 I have used the Christmas Joy bundle from the Polkadoodles Digi World  for my card. It has some adorable little characters like these Gingerbread people


I have used my Silhouette SD to cut the card base using a bauble silhouette file, by welding 3 together it has given me a concertina card. I then used the dotty paper from the bundle over some green card as my mats. I resized the gingerbread people using a graphics program and added Merry Christmas to the middle one these were then matted on top of the dotty paper. When the card is closed I have tied it with green ribbon threaded through the bauble loop!

 
Thanks for stopping by and why not follow this link to the challenge and join us
 

 


12 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

That makes this such a fun card! Just love it!

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous and loving the gingerbread images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alyx said...

Fabulous and so cute! Love, love, love those little gingerbread men...pass one over, I'm feeling peckish! :D
xx

Unknown said...

What a fun make and very cute xx

Polkadoodles said...

This is adorable, love the shape of it and so much fun too! So great to have you on the Digi Choosday team sorry it's taken me so long to get round to your blog my lovely friend! Great work!xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

awwww very, very cute xx

Brawny x said...

What a great card. Love it x

Anjie said...

Lovely make, love how different it is.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Supercute card, love the gingerbread images
Julie x

Unknown said...

Fabulous make, love the styling.xx

Patricia Chalas said...

What a lovely card!!!

Eve's Been Reading said...

Excellent card - so fun and cute! Y x