Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Punches and die cuts

Good Morning! today is the start of another Challenge over at Digi -Choosday and the theme this week is Punches and Die cuts. Why not pop along and enter the challenge you can win some
fab prizes!

I've decided my pens needed a rest this week  so have only used them to color the centres of the flowers on my sentiment and used papers and a sentiment Polka Doodles Sugar Plum Daisy CD.
 


 I have made the card by folding the Dotty lilac paper in half then die cutting it with a spellbinder die - You can find clear instructions on how I made it here. I then used same die on the flowery paper to make the top of the card. I used a X-cut punch along 2 strips of the darker spotty paper and fan-folded this to make a rosette which holds my sentiment. A butterfly from the same cd is just hovering over the rosette. The button was made using an epiphany button maker from Crafter's Companion and more of the darker shade of dotty paper. This was placed on a ribbon bow and used as the stopper for the card.

13 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is lovely , love the added butterfly xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Super cute little easel card! love the choice of papers that you did!

Eve's Been Reading said...

lovely card, love the die you have used. Really pretty! Yvonne ;)

Alyx said...

This is so pretty, Sharon. I love these easels...so lovely and a lot of fun to make. I've felt another coming on the last few days so I might just do one myself. Thank you so much for linking to my blog for the tute. :D

xx

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card, love the shape of your card and fabulous bow.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Kate M said...

Beautiful die cut shaped easel card - great papers, lovely design - love it!!
xx

Brawny x said...

Beautiful card Sharon great design x

Unknown said...

I love polka dots. Lilac is my favourite colour too at the moment,
Its lovely
Jo xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon a beautiful card, love the design and lovely colours.

Hugs Erin x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, love that it's an easel in a different shape. so pretty.xx

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Sharon super gorgeous easel card hun really delicious hugs Judith x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Lovely shape card Sharon and love the use of the rosette underneath the sentiment
Julie x

Unknown said...

lovely card.x