Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hippie in an aperture!

Good morning and welcome to July!!! The sun is shining here in Michigan so time for picnics in the park with maybe a little music!

Queue my latest deign card for Digi Choosday! A new challenge goes live today and you can find all the details to enter here. The theme this week is aperture card in other words cut a hole in your card :)
My card uses Emma Canning's designs from the Polkadoodle's Digi World.


 
The cute little hippie is Guitar boy, I have colored him with my Spectrum Noirs and placed on one of the gorgeous papers from Emma Canning's Brown/Green/white digi paper bundle. The tree is cut using a spellbinder dies and I have matted this under another paper from the same bundle.
He looks very serene there so must be playing some lovely delicate music!
 
I am entering this card in the following Challenges
Fitztown - Anything goes
 
 


13 comments:

Patricia Chalas said...

your card is adorable!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Nice card Sharon, love the shape of your aperture!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, I love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

CraftyKay said...

Great image and lovely card.x

StampNScrapJunkie said...

This is just too cute! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
FCB DT Coordinator

Anjie said...

Great card, love the layout.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Cumbrianlass said...

A very beautiful card Sharon
Janet xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, A beautiful card and image. Love the colours and the lovely design.

Hugs Erin x

ahlers5 said...

So very cute! i love the tree die! Thanks so much for joining us at Fitztown this week.

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card . Thank you for joining us at Fitztown this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Unknown said...

This is so cute Sharon, love the way you've sat him the tree.xx

Unknown said...

Such a cute card - I love that tree die - it works beautifully with the image :-) Hope you have a lovely weekend, Em xx

Unknown said...

great card ,x