Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Christmas in June -Oh that must be another Challenge!

Today is the start of challenge 21 over at Craft Girls Challenge Blog. They have 2 great sponsors this time Bugaboo Stamps and Sassy Studio Designs.
The challenge as always is anything goes so why not pop by and enter you'll find the rules here

On to my design team make:
 
The focal image is Snowflake reindeer Silhouette from Bugaboo Stamps I have printed him out onto digital paper and fussy cut it before placing him on some snowflake paper from my stash. I have then matted onto a deeper blue card and used the same card for the snowflakes which are cut using a Cheery Lynn border die. I have then sprayed them with iridescent spray and sparkle. The sentiment is a Die'sire Sentimentals from the Christmas Jingle Bells collections
 
First Christmas card!!! - I'm sure there will be many more!
Thanks for stopping by
x


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the reindeer.

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, I love the reindeer.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, A fabulous card, absolutely love this image.

Hugs Erin x

Brawny x said...

A fab Christmas card. X

Jan said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan

Anonymous said...

I love that dark blue colour and the reindeer is great :D I can never get motivated for Christmas at this time of year no matter what haha!

lady jasmine crafts said...

cute card xxx