Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Some exciting news

Good morning all, I will still be tucked up in my bed when this goes live however I have some fab news. I have joined the Crafty Girls design team. They do fortnightly challenges which start on a Thursday ad are always anything goes. They have some fab sponsors for all up coming challenges.

Welcome to my design card for Challenge 20 - the sponsor this time round is Eureka Stamps and you can win 5 digis.
 
This image is Knot heart. I have colored it with my spectrum noir pens and cut it out. I then embossed some black magic Core'dinations card with embossalicious ornate corner folder. This has then been sanded back to expose the pink core.
I have then matted it onto a purple scalloped card and added some gems both from my stash
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come and join us in our challenge
xx
 

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations and well deserved. Your card is gorgeous and loving the knot heart.
Hugs
Linda xxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Congrats love the image so striking xxx

Su said...

Fab card Sharon and well done for the DT!

Su said...

Fab card Sharon and congratulations for being on the DT!

Anjie said...

Fab card. Congrats on the crafty girls DT post, well done you!