Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, June 20, 2014

pop up box

I have been admiring pop up boxes shown on other people's blogs and Facebook for some time now so thought I would have a go and make one.
 
 
As I had been asked to do a card for a garden fan and I had these sweet little stamps from Little Claire I thought this was the perfect opportunity
 
 
I followed instructions for constructing the box on the project section of Joanna Sheen's website
I used some patterned card from my stash and some paper from Lili of the valley's Promises 8x8 paper pad. Once made I then stamped and coloured the bits to pop out using my spectrum Noir pens. The stamps were a club set last year but some parts are still available as dinkies. I then cut some foliage using various dies and added a die cut fence. I stamped a happy birthday sentiment onto another die-cut and glued this on front of the box. There is a matching blank one on the back for a greeting to be added.
 
 

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Sharon, love the garden scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, this is beautiful, I love the pop up boxs. Great design and lovely colours.

Hugs Erin x

Kate M said...

Beautiful pop up box card - love your little garden - super project!!
xx

Chris Allport said...

This is absolutely fabulous.

Wendy said...

Wow! Very pretty and summery, lovely card! Xx