Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Wedding Card

Good morning everyone
Today's the start of challenge 21 over at Scribble and Scrap. As always it's anything goes so why not pop by and enter. The rules are here and you could win yourself a £20 voucher to spend in the store.

On to my design card for the challenge
 
 
The image is a topper from Lili of the valley which I have cut using spellbinder dies and inked the edges. 
The backing papers and flowers are made from the lovely vintage collection of papers over in the Scribble and Scrap Store. They have some beautiful papers, although it doesn't show too well in the photo these have a beautiful tonal lace effect and are also complimented with some plain colours for matting and layering. The flowers and leaves were cut from a memory box die and I've added pearls from my stash to finish them off.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you look should you choose to enter the challenge.
 


10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning card Sharon, love the papers and the gorgeous image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

I do love this cute little wedding couple - love the colours and the papers, great design, super card!
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon a beautiful card and love the cute image, great design too.

Hugs Erin x

Andree said...

A really pretty card Sharon, I love this image x

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the pink and gray together.

Jan said...

Love this card xx Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful! I love the flower accents :)

Em xxx
Creative Em

lady jasmine crafts said...

Gorgeous card fab image xxx

Debbie Adams said...

This is so pretty. I like the scribble & scrap papers you used, they are perfect for the wedding image you used. :D
Deborah
Scribble & Scrap DT Teamie

Alyx said...

Fabulous card, Sweetie. So pretty and love the soft colours. Thank you for creating such a lovely card for the challenge.
xx