Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2014

a male card for a change!

Good morning and welcome. Today is the start of challenge 20 over at Scribble and Scrap. Why don't you pop by and enter. As always it's anything goes and that means anything you have created - it doesn't have to be a card! You can find the rule for entry here, and if you do enter then good luck!

This is my design team card for the challenge:
 
 
The image is vegetable patch from Lili of the valley and I have coloured him with my spectrum noir pens and polychromo pencils. The papers are from Scribble and Scrap and are called Elegance set 1 I have only used 3 sheets out of the pack which is huge so great value. I've cut them and the image with a xcut die and matted them onto black card. The sentiment is an older one from Crafter's Companion. Just to finish I have added black card candi from Craft work cards to the corners.
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my card

9 comments:

Alyx said...

Fabulous Father's Day card! Love the die cut matting and layering and clever use of papers...and the image is brill and so beautifully coloured.

Thank you for creating such a gorgeous project for the challenge.
xx

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...

Great card - love the shape of die you have used!

Elaine xx

Kate M said...

Love that cute little image, lovely colouring and design - great fathers day card.
xx

Andree said...

A brilliant card Sharon. I love the die-cuts and the cute image x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, A Fabulous card love the image and the die cuts.

Hugs Erin x

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Sharon sure I d commented hun so sorry if this is a duplicate - super adorable love him hugs Judith x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Sharon, love the image and the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Sharon love the image great father's day card

Wendy said...

What a great Father's day card! Great image and fab layout too. xx