Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Moody Blue

Good morning, we spent the day with friend at the lake yesterday and had a fab time!

Todays card is showcasing another challenge over at Scribble and Scrap. As always it is anything goes so enter what ever you make and you could win a fab voucher to spend in the Scribble and Scrap store! The rules are simple and you can find them here.

 
I have used the Moody blue set 1 digi paper collection from the Scribble and Scrap shop. I chose 4 of the papers, matted and layered 2 of them - one is just a plain blue which is great as base because it color matches all the patterned papers.
I have then used Tonic pick of the bunch punches and stamps to make my flowers using the same papers. I have grouped these together over a band of yet another matching paper, there are so many to choose from in the collection. The sentiment is a stamp from Stampin Up and I have used the same color ink as used for the flowers. A few pearls from my stash just finish it off
 
Thanks for stopping by
 


8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful and love the flowers and sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Wow just gorgeous. What a great colour and flowers are fab x

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Sharon. I love the simple layout and your flowers are wonderful x

Unknown said...

What a great card, love the sentiment and the flowers xx

caughtwriting said...

Another beautiful card x

Jan said...

Beautiful and elegant card xx Jan

Cumbrianlass said...

Very beautiful card Sharon, lovely colour choices and the flowers are fabulous.
Janet xxx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, this is beautiful. Love the crisp, clean design with gorgeous texture and beautiful flowers. Blue and white are one of my favorite color schemes.