Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tea party

Hi Everyone, well I'm back from Mexico although I must say we all didn't want to come home!

Any-hoo today is the start of Scribble and Scrap's Challenge but there is some fab news to share first. The Scribble and Scrap shop has started selling physically crafty stuff. They have some scrummy flowers, papers from Dovecraft as well as items from Joanna Sheen and other companies. There still will be the digital papers and beautiful vintage toppers available but the new layout makes them so much easier to see!

That leads nicely onto my card, as I've still been in holiday mode I have chosen to go really simple for my card
 
The image is from Vintage toppers set 1 and the lush papers are just a few from the huge bundle of Damask naturals. I have matted them onto a peach colored card and added some matching ribbon and pearls from my stash. As I said I have kept it clean and simple which is my favourite method of crad making.
 

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Sharon, love this image and gorgeous colours too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

Great card xx Jan

Unknown said...

Fabulous vintage feel x
Sandie x

Alyx said...

Simple but beautiful!
xx