Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Holidays

 Today is a bit special as it's my little girl's first day at big school! Gosh how time flies! She will be getting on the school bus with her brother and I'm sure there will be lots of excitement from her and moans from him!

As it's Tuesday that also means it's Digi Choosday!!! Yes the start of a new challenge. This week the theme is Travel/Holidays and considering we have just returned from Mexico it's an apt topic for me.

To enter the challenge you can make anything you like providing you stay within the theme. You have until the 16th September to enter and the winner will be announced on the 23rd.
 
On to my card
 
I have just returned from my vacation so this weeks theme travel/holidays seems so fitting. I have used the caravan section from Work and Play 3. I printed out the matching cloud paper and matted it onto some blue card. I then used a strip of the road paper and die cut some grass to finish my background. The caravan was the printed 4 times and I have cut various sections of it to decoupage it. The little character with his knotted hankie sits neatly at the front whilst I have printed one of the sentiments onto yellow card as the sunshine!

I am entering this card into the following Challenges

The Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything goes
The Paper Makeup Stamps Blog - Anything goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything goes

Thank you for stopping by and please say hi with a comment xx
 

14 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card xx

Alyx said...

Great card, Sweetie.

Hope Mollie has a fab day at school.
xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Love how you decoupaged the card. I hope your little girl has a fun day at school! Y x

butterfly dream cards said...

Fantastic and great idea..

Fiona DT
TTPH

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous love this. I hope Mollie ha a wonderful day.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so cute, I love the decoupage.....
Thank you for joining in our challenge (TTPH) Good luck x

Crafting Vicky said...

woooow so cute! I totally want to go back camping :) Love it!

mamof9 said...

Fab card, love the colours x

Jan said...

Fabulous xx jan

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card. What a great shape and image x

Unknown said...

Love, love, love, the background is just ace!xx

Anjie said...

Adore this card Sharon!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Unknown said...

Adorable, I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at
Through The Purple Haze Challenges Hope to see you again next week
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations

Katya said...

Oh that is just too cute! love love love it! Great colors! Thank you so much for sharing. Thank you for joining us at Through The Purple Haze Anything Goes Challenge.

Katya Bess
TTPH DT
www.kattyxotica.blogspot.com/