Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Bird House

It's Tuesday morning so that means it's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday!
 
To enter the challenge you can make anything you like, from a card to a home décor item and anything in between all you need to do is follow the weekly theme which this week is
Monochromatic
You have until the 23rd September to enter the challenge and the winner will be announced on the 30th!
 
So here's my make for the challenge. I chose not to make a card but to show what else you can find on the fab Polkadoodles CDs
 
 
On the Candy Doodles Collectors edition there is a fab template for a sweet little bird house so I printed this out onto card I chose some of the gorgeous papers from the cd which come in an array of colours (as this is a monochromatic I decided to stick with black and white) and printed these onto back of the templates. One of the papers was recolored with a graphics program but there are some lovely black and white ones on the cd. I followed the easy instructions and made up the bird house, I have left one side if the roof open as I have stuffed it with candy! A few black and white flowers from my stash and hearts cut from black card just finished it off.

10 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

very clever, love this xx

Brawny x said...

Fab project x

Crafting Vicky said...

Brilliant project!!!! So very clever

Anjie said...

Great make Sharon.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Alyx said...

Gorgeous bird house, Sweetie. Just so pretty.

Fab photo as well. I have been treated (early Christmas pressie) to one of the photo studio thingies. Hoping it turns up today. It obviously works great for you!

xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Brilliant bird house, such a lovely project

Eve's Been Reading said...

Absolutely awesome, love it! Y x

Hello said...

Love this sweet little bird house Sharon, the papers are gorgeous and I just love all the beautiful little embellies too hun.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

Denise Goeldner said...

Fabulous bird house. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, love it.xx