Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Challenge 28 at Scribble and Scrap Crafts

Good morning everyone, I hope the weather is being kind to you all. We are having another mini summer at the moment but the lovely fall colors are starting to appear on the trees and the harvest festival celebrations are happening in our town.

As well as all that there is another challenge starting over at Scribble and Scraps crafts. The prize is a £10 voucher to spend in the store and as always the theme is anything goes. You can find the rules and how to enter here!
For my design team card this week I wanted to demonstrate that you don't need images on a card and can work with just a couple of papers and embellishments.

The gorgeous papers are in the Scribble and Scrap store and are from a range called Curiosity Corner. This collection also has matching blossoms (which I have used), Doilies, stamps and embellishments. I have used Core'dinations card to matt my paper onto then cut the red striped paper into strips, punched them and folder to make the rosette. The blooms are held together with a Hobby House pearl brad and glued in place. I have then matted the rosette onto one of the gorgeous cream doilies. So no image in sight but still a pretty card. 

2 comments:

Debbie Adams said...

Very lovely card. I like the rosette you did with the doily behind it. :D Great CAS card. :D

Alyx said...

Lovely use of papers....so pretty.

Thank you for making such a lovely card for the challenge.
xx